GENERAL PEST CONTROL• Roaches, Ants, Silverfish, Spiders, Fleas, Ticks, Wasps, Rodents, Occasional Invaders
• Customized Annual Service Plans are “Results Based” rather than frequency based, to accommodate varied schedules, chemical sensitivities, and pest population dynamics. Four site visits are included. We request at least two interior visits per year to confirm the delivery of the results we promise.
• Minimal interior pesticide application is our goal at all times. Monitors are used to reduce pest populations without additional chemicals, provide feedback about points of entry, facilitate accurate pest identification, and guide our recommendations.
• All services are guided by Graduate Entomologists, locally, at all times.
GOT QUESTIONS? ASK OUR ENTOMOLOGISTS!
TERMITE CONTROL Subterranean, Drywood, and Formosan Termites
• SUBTERRANEAN TERMITES: Post construction and Pre-construction treatment plans are offered. Repair warranties are available to qualified homes. Our customized approach integrates the best features of liquid treatment, wood treatment and monitoring/baiting techniques. We do not believe in the “magic bullet approach, emphasizing one methodology as best for all situations. Our long term connections with both research and supply side resources, allow Dr. Buggs to stay abreast of the latest developments in the pest control industry.
• DRYWOOD TERMITES: Options for control other than physical removal of infested wood, include, TENT FUMIGATION and LIQUID TREATMENT. Heat and electro-treatments may also be offered. Drywood termites form relatively small, isolated colonies, which can be found nearly anywhere in a structure. It is our opinion that tent fumigation offers the only true means to kill all existing colonies in most structures. Liquid treatments are effective when colonies can be located, but are limited by the ability to physically access ALL colonies. Ever see a 175 pound person attempt to squeeze into a four inch (or smaller) location… in an overhead crawlspace? A fumigant has no such limitation.
• FORMOSAN TERMITES: Represent the worst case scenario in the United States, but are limited in geographic distribution. From homes, to (live) trees and boats, the huge colonies of this termite do massive damage in a relatively short period of time. Fortunately, the arrival of products like Termidor, Premise, Boracare (wood treatment) and the Sentricon Colony Elimination (and other monitoring/baiting) systems, give appropriately trained companies like Dr. Buggs, the tools to bring them under control and to maintain protection for our selective customers. We promise to integrate new protective measures as biological, chemical, and application techniques advance.
ARE TREE TERMITES COMING TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD? ASK OUR ENTOMOLOGISTS!
• Second Opinions: How can I know for sure I have what they say I have?
• Real Estate: Are they inspecting for the Realtor… or US?
• Real Estate: Six months ago they said the house had no problem, but now?
• Pest Survey: What problems or conditions do we need to be aware of?
• Identification: What the heck is this thing?
• Legal: Does this contract cover…?
• Legal: Do we have consumer protection against this?
• Legal: Who can help my lawyer better understand and prepare my case?
• Construction: What are our protection concerns? Are there options?
• Construction: The builder chose the treater. How do we make sure…?
• Commercial: Staff training… Bed Bugs and Roaches like 5 Star rooms too?
ASK OUR ENTOMOLOGISTS FOR A PRELIMINARY CONSULT!
PERSONAL ENTOMOLOGIST SERVICE (RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY)
• FOR THE HIGHLY DISCRETE CLIENT
• ON SITE GRADUATE ENTOMOLOGIST DIRECTION GUARANTEED
• CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED
• PERSONAL STAFF EDUCATION AVAILABLE
• IS YOUR TRAVEL DESTINATION BED BUG FREE? WE CAN HELP!
• Schools: Entomology subjects, insect biology and behavior
• Schools: Science Fair Judge Volunteers, Career Day presentations
• Schools: Mentoring, entomology career options and making good choices
• Schools: Non Chemical or Chemical reduced pest control training (staff)
• Groups & Clubs: Why and how to choose a pest control professional.
• Groups & Clubs: Insects and Man. General education topic presentations
• Pre-School: Buggs Hunt… fun with insects… with a little bit of yuck!
ARE BUGS INTERESTING? ASK OUR ENTOMOLOGISTS!